Press release of Laboratoires Xérès
Concerning the cases of intoxication identified this summer in the United States, we need to make the following clarifications:
– these cases of intoxication concern only the United States;
– no similar case has been reported in Europe;
– it appears that in the majority of cases, these intoxications or related to the consumption of illicit products bought on the parallel market or manufactured home;
– these products contain oily or even psychotropic toxic substances.
In this context, Laboratoires Xérès send remind:
– that the be-fluid as not the illicit gold oily substances;
– that their products are registered with the National Agency of Sanitary Security (ANSES);
– their compositions have been the subject of a toxicological risk assessment by an expert toxicologist sworn.
Also, since their launch in 2014, these products were no longer at the origin of intoxication cases.
© Photo credit: Xubingruo